Tuesday, September 21, 2010

She just keeps growing!

Lorelai is getting so big! Every single day I'm blown away with how much she changes. I went in her room this morning to check her, and I couldn't help but marvel at how much she's grown. She's so tall! I measured her tonight, and she's 25 inches! We took her to the doctor a few weeks ago, and she was 18 pounds! When did this happen?! I feel like I went to sleep one night, and the next morning she was this tall, chunky, singing, crawling, dancing baby girl.

Of course, I'm absolutely thrilled that she's growing so well! And every single day with her is more fun than the last. She loves to laugh at the silliest things, and she has the most beautiful smile on the planet. And no, I'm not at all biased:) Check out these super cute pictures of her scrunchy grin!

This is a child with a 102 - 103 fever!


She's definitely a poser for the camera! She thinks they were all created for her:)


She is the most amazing human being on the planet, hands down. I give my Heavenly Father all of the glory and praise for giving us such an incredible baby girl to share our lives with. She's so happy all the time. She's pleasant. She's low-maintenance. She's a joy!

Lorelai just keeps growing! And we wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable Amanda!
    So what was wrong? What was she sick with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't really know! It was scary though, let me tell ya! Just a really high fever, but nothing else. No ear trouble, no loss of appetite...nothing! I'm just glad it's over:)

    ReplyDelete