Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crazy Kid!

My Lorelai Roxane is one of the funniest kids I've ever been around. I realize I'm just a tad partial, but surely everyone would agree that she is quite the entertainer! I wish I was quick enough (and home enough) to capture pictures of her wild antics. But since I'm not, you'll just have to bear with my descriptions.

Just last week, she started making the craziest faces! Whenever she sees someone new enter a room, her eyes get SUPER big, and her little mouth rounds into a perfect "O", like she's never been so surprised in her life! Lo has also decided that it's hilarious to wrinkle her forehead and stare you down, like she's bound and determined to set you on fire with her eyes. I'm not gonna lie, occassionally it's a bit scarey! But usually it just makes us laugh. I'm sure our story will change when she's still making this same face as a teenager...

Lorelai is going to be a singer, just like Mommy and Daddy. She absolutely loves to sing along with the radio in the car! Her favorite songs from Sunday School are "Zacchaeus" and "Deep and Wide." I think it's the cutest thing when she tries to do the motions too:) And she doesn't only sing, she also is very animated when she does so! Music is in her blood, clearly. If a catchy commercial jingle begins to play on the tv, she immediately stops what she's doing a dances a little jig. We love it! And so does she!

I absolutely cannot wait for Trek to join our crazy adventures. If his activity in the womb is any indication, he will have no problem fitting right in with the crazy Mitchells!

No comments:

Post a Comment