Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome Back

To say I haven't blogged in a while would be an understatement. I just looked back at my most recent posts, and I was last seen updating about my 10 month old...who is now almost 16 months. Yikes! I believe a quick, relatively brief update is in order! My sweet babies are growing like crazy! Actually, I think at this point in their lives, they're changing more than they're growing...but I digress

Lorelai Roxane is just over 3 months away from her third birthday. WHAT?! She's 2, going on 16. Lorelai is the funniest kid I know. She is so very animated, and she absolutely loves to tell and retell stories. We also love to sing...no surprise there! Lo thinks she's one of the adults, and would usually much rather hang out with Mommy and Daddy's friends rather than the wild bunch of kids we run with. She's very bright, but I'm a bit partial, too. I'm very excited to nurture her ability to remember and recall...who knows where that will take us! 


My wild mad is now RUNNING everywhere! He has quickly caught up to his peers, despite my continuous worry over him in his first 12ish months. Trek Hamilton is a big ball of energy. He's a loud, rough-and-tumble Mommy's boy. He has a temper that might surprise you...especially if all you've ever seen of him is his sweet smile and deep dimples. The boy can bite and head-butt like a pro! He loves hard, and he plays hard. T-man loves to climb and jump and wrestle, and he has the bumps and bruises that go well with being a tough boy. And I wouldn't have it any other way! I love that, despite his fits for Mommy, he really is a rough, rowdy boy! Trek has an incredibly contagious laugh, and a surprisingly still-gummy grin (we still only have 6 teeth). He is brave and sweet and funny and trying. He is my child that tests my limits, and always has a lot of love to give :). 


Jeremy and I are so very excited that we get to be Lorelai and Trek's parents. How lucky are we?! God is doing great things in our family! Lots of changes are taking place! But that's for another post, on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment