Thursday, February 25, 2010

First Night at DIVE

I decided last Wednesday that it was time to bring Lorelai to DIVE, our youth Bible Study on Wednesday nights at the North Wing. This decision wasn't really based on the fact that I thought she was ready, but more on the fact that I missed her entirely too much on Wednesdays now that I'm working to leave her again for church. Even though I really wanted her with me, I was a bit apprehensive. Would she cry the whole time? Would the students drive her crazy? Would I be worried all night about everybody touching her? I don't think it could have gone any more smoothly. She was very well behaved, and most of the students were only interested in her from a safe distance. As long as she doesn't become a distraction to Dustin preaching the Word, I think Lorelai might become a staple at DIVE Bible Study on Wednesday nights! Here are a few pictures from her visit.


Of course Angela couldn't wait to get her hands on her Squeaker!:)

She's taking it all in!

There's really not much to say...except that this is quite typical

I was so proud of my baby girl for being so good last night! She really is a good baby:)

No comments:

Post a Comment