Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hi from the Mitchells!




I'm starting something new! I thought this might be fun for family and friends outside of Magnolia to keep up with our crazy life:) We'll see how it goes!

My baby girl is growing like a weed these days! And her personality is ever changing. Just this week she has become much more vocal, discovering new noices and facial expressions everyday. She's starting to smile in recognition of voices and faces, which is SO thrilling! She came to work with me for the first time yesterday. It was just for the morning and she did really well! She was talking a lot, but never cried, which of course made mommy proud. I'm hoping to get to bring her more often. I really do relish every second I get to spend with sweet Lorelai!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the new blog! Lorelai is so precious. I'm excited about watching her grow up on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and you! Lorelai is just a bundle of joy! So glad I have you as a friend and am blessed to be able to see you Grow in the Lord! So glad that we could grow up together and still be friends together! We have been threw so much together and Thanks for being there for me threw the thick and the thin!! Love you bunchs Ahna

    ReplyDelete