Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Silly Sayings

My Lorelai Roxane is talking like crazy these days! She has a very strong personality, and it is certainly evident in her speech. When she wants something, she's quite demanding! And she doesn't forget, so there's no distracting her and getting away with not fulfilling a wish.

Some of Lorelai's favorite things to say are:

"Peeese!" - Please
"Tat-to" - Thank you
"Welcome"
"Ha-shu?!" - Hold you!
"Mommyyyyy!"
"Daddyyyy!"
"Shh...nigh nigh"
"Wuf ooo!" - Love you
"Gog" - Dog
"Mum on" - Come on
"GO!"
"Tek" - Trek
"Phong" - Phone
"Moo-wa" - More
"Dah Dawar" - DDar
"Ya Ya" - Lorelai
"Tiss It" - Kiss it
"Sah-ee" - Sorry
"Anges!" - Rangers!

She is such a motor mouth! I really want to try and capture the way she says things, because I know that all too soon she'll start to learn how to say them the right way. And while that will make me oh so proud, I just want to hold on to her cute little language for as long as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment