Saturday, July 16, 2011

Trek is 2 months old!


My sweet boy is already 2 months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying by us. We are having the time of our lives!

Trek, at 2 months old, you:

  • Weigh 12 lbs 8 oz. Big boy!
  • Are 23.5 inches long.
  • Sleep well at night, usually only waking up once to nurse.
  • Get swaddled tightly a lot of evenings because your mom thinks you have just a touch of colic :(
  • Take very short naps during the day, which seems to make you want to nurse more often
  • Are beginning to smile more and "talk" to Mommy and Daddy after you eat!
  • Still haven't lost any hair! In fact, it's getting longer and thicker!
  • Have a little bit of an issue with reflux, but nothing too major.
  • Are such a beautiful blessing to all of us!
We love our baby boy so much! He is such a blessing, and we praise God for our sweet surprise.

Summer is almost over, which means I will be heading back to work soon. I am so excited to begin another school year at Columbia Christian, but my heart is already breaking at the thought of leaving my precious babies! Thankfully, I have the greatest support system on the planet, and they won't spend a day in childcare again this year. Every day I marvel at the blessings that have been thrown upon us; blessings that we are so unworthy of receiving. One of the greatest blessings is our family. Not only do they love us, but the love our children beyond anything we could ask for. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment