Friday, November 30, 2012

It's been a while! Instead of trying to play catch-up, I just want to post some pictures from the last couple of weeks.

We had a great Thanksgiving! It was low-key, just the way we like it! Well...as low-key as it can be with my wild family! We spent the morning hanging out at home and being lazy. Our afternoon was spent enjoying lunch and laughs with the Dunlaps, and Thursday evening we hung out with Jeremy's parents, munching on leftovers for dinner. *wonderful!*

Check out some fun pictures from our fun Thanksgiving:

 I am still amazed that we got a good shot of EVERYONE! *high five*

 I mean really...how cute are they?!



We had such a great time celebrating such a fun holiday with our family! I'm hoping to post my 30 Days of Thanksgiving soon!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment