Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Today is my love's birthday! I counted this morning, and this is the 9th birthday we have gotten to spend together. I count myself so deeply blessed to be able to share birthdays! 

Bless his heart, today really wasn't extra special for Jeremy. He has a wife that is absolutely TERRIBLE with this sort of thing. Seriously. No gifts. No card. Nothing. Like I said...bless him.

He loves me anyway, believe it or not! We did surprise him with balloons and silly string when he got home from work. And I did cook some of his favorite food for him. And he did get a bucket of candy as a "surprise." So maybe all of that counts for something!

Jeremy is so simple to please. Just another reason why we are perfect for each other. Anyone else would be disappointed with such a lack-luster celebration. Not my Jeremy! All he needs is a full belly and a comfy recliner, and he's a happy man! *I do plan to take him to see GI:Joe in 3D this weekend. Surely that counts!*



In other news...I'm trying to get better about blogging...again! Apparently Google Reader is heading out the door. So to keep up with the blog, you'll have to find me on Bloglovin! Maybe I'll improve my blogging habits in the future. I really would like to document more, for memory's sake. You can check out more about Bloglovin here: Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment