Friday, December 24, 2010

Lorelai's First Christmas

Yesterday, we kicked off the first part of our Christmas adventures with precious Lorelai! And, oh, the fun we had!

Christmas began for us at Nanny & Pappy's house. We celebrated with Uncle Chad and Aunt Natasha, and Kinsley. Lorelai was the best behaved baby we could have ever imagined her being. She was perfectly content watching everyone be goofy and open gifts. She had 2 toy cars that she played with on top of a wrapped present. Mommy and Daddy had to open all of her gifts:)

After some time opening presents, we all played Kinsley's new games. Once again, Lorelai never complained! She played and played, mostly with old toys and gift trash. She made it all the way til 10:00, when we finally decided to load up and head home.

We are so incredibly blessed with Lorelai Roxane! She is honestly one of the most pleasant babies I've ever been around. Sure, I'm totally partial to my sweet baby girl, but I think I've got it right when I say she's almost always a joy! Even on her worst days, she's still a wonderful baby.

I can't wait to see what the rest of the holidays hold for us! There will be many pictures and videos to help us remember Lo's first Christmas. I just hope we get to slow down enough to enjoy it a little while it's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment