Monday, May 17, 2010

There's a Model Among Us!


Lorelai has been chosen to model for Sweet As Candy Bowtique! I've ordered quite a few bows from Candy in the past, so when she told me about her model search, I very deliberately started taking pictures of Lorelai all decked out in her hair accessories! We found out a couple of weeks ago that Lo had been chosen, and I'm super pumped. This girl is probaby going to have a deep hatred for bows by the time she's 3. Oh well...right now we're really enjoying her super cute accessories.

What does it take to be a model for Candy, you might ask? Here's the jist of what we'll be doing:
1)   At the end of every month, Candy will mail out new bows to the 5 models. We'll take pictures of our girls wearing their bows, and send them in.
2)   We get to keep EVERYTHING she sends us to model!
3)   We also get a super great discount on all future orders from her website.

It's a tough job, but I guess somebody's got to do it!:) I'm so super excited to get to do this with Lorelai! So far, I've got 3 bows that I need to take her picture wearing. I'm going to try and keep myself accountable by promising at least one new bow post a month. That way I'll have one more reason to take pictures of my precious girl. So be on the look out for new pictures often! You can check out the other models here on Candy's website.


I know I have a beautiful baby, but it sure is nice to hear it from others sometimes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment