Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Luckiest Mommy


Sunday I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day. It didn't seem real to me. I'm a mom...that just blows my mind! I've always had a desire to be a mommy. That's all I've ever wanted to do. And now God's blessed me with the absolute best job in the entire world. I get to be Lorelai's mommy!

I really enjoyed my day with Lorelai and the rest of the family. The three of us headed to church, like we do every Sunday morning. I got to teach Sunday School to my beautiful Junior High girls, and then I got to hear a wonderful sermon about Jesus's mother, Mary. For lunch, we headed to mom and dad's. Grandma Eva had spent her Mother's Day morning cooking for everybody. I sure do love having her in town! We then headed over to Mark & Claudine's to deliver one more Mother's Day present before heading home.


Lorelai and her Daddy enjoyed a short nap together while Mommy cleaned the house a bit. After she had lunch, she was all mine! I loved my time with my girl Sunday! Before church Sunday night, I made Jeremy take some pictures of me with my sweet baby girl on our first Mother's Day together. I couldn't get any of her at lunch because she was super sleepy and a bit cranky, but I think that these turned out really great.



I'm the luckiest mom in the world. No question.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful baby! And you look as beautiful as ever, Amanda! I like your hair! Congrats on your first Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete