Wednesday, July 21, 2010


These are pictures from this weekend. It was a tough one for all of us, but we still enjoyed sweet fellowship with family. I haven't posted pictures in a while, so I thought I should share before I got in too much trouble:)


Four fun generations! We had a lot of fun Saturday evening and Sunday, just the four of us. I sure do love my mom and Grandma Eva!


Sweet Lorelai cooperates so well, even when there's a camera in her face!


This is special to me. These are the flowers that were at the church for Gramps' service. There are 22 red roses, and they represent the number of years Grandma Eva and Gramps were married. The 2 yellow roses represent Tyler and me. And the big sunflower represents Lorelai. She lit up his life, that's for sure!

It is so hard knowing that Gramps is gone. But it is such a blessing knowing that his death was not the end! I got to hear his salvation story this weekend, and it thrills my soul to know that he had faith in the Savior. He is rejoicing, and he doesn't miss us one bit! This is the way it should be! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment