Friday, July 23, 2010

Watermelon Shoot

A few weeks ago, Lorelai had a mini-photoshoot with a local photographer. Stacey Howell with Cloud Dust Photography does amazing work! She had a promotional shoot scheduled for the last weekend in June, so I quickly signed Lorelai up for a 30 minute session. We could choose between a watermelon-themed shoot, or a woodland fairy-themed shoot. I chose the watermelon, mostly because I don't think Lo was quite big enough for the fairy pictures.

For a small sitting fee, we got 30 minutes with Stacey. She then chose 5 of the best photos from the shoot, edited them, and burned them to a cd. A couple of weeks after our shoot, the pictures were ready! I am so pleased with the results!

I sure do love this sweet smile! It was tough to get her to smile, but as soon as her P-Pop showed up, so did the grins:)




Her mouth was open in every picture because she had been so sick that weekend. Poor girl couldn't breath through her nose:(




This one is our favorite! Such a classic Lorelai expression!

Stacey is an incredibly talented photographer. She's so great at capturing candid moments, as well as cute little poses. I definitely recommend her to anyone in the Magnolia area! When Jeremy asked me in June what I wanted for our anniversary, the only thing I asked for was a family photo shoot with Stacey. We're scheduled to have a session with her at the end of September. I can hardly wait!

1 comment: