Sunday, April 14, 2013

Phone Dump

It's been a while I've never done a phone dump post. They always seem fun, so here goes! Be warned, there will be lots of cuteness in this post. And I am not at all partial... *ahem*

Happy Birthday, Daddy! Jeremy turned 31 on April 1. They had lots of love to give on this day! :)
A little learning time with Lo! We rarely do any form of "formal" schooling around here. Despite that, she's able to recognize and identify nearly all of her alphabet, as well as give the phonetic sounds of each letter. I'd call all of that play pretty successful!
 Professional Mess-Makers, right here.
 
 Pop and Trek-man. Relay for Life.

Why do my kids love playing in the back of a truck so much?
 Such a girly-girl!

 Err...he just wants to be like Big Sister!
*Disclaimer* Daddy wasn't home, and he does not approve of this photo and/or behavior.

Birthday dinner for Mommy. Mmm!
Lorelai and her very best friend, Rufus. 
Springtime fun in the sunshine.
There you have it! There are literally hundreds more, but I will spare you. I think I need to do this weekly. Maybe I can make it a Sunday thing! There is never a shortage of pictures around here. I tend to forget things, so I always want to capture the cuteness...and the hilarity that is our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment