Thursday, April 25, 2013

Logoly and Friends

I'm a big fan of gross motor. And hands-on learning. And wearing kids out so they'll sleep all afternoon. {What?! Don't judge me!} A couple of Fridays ago, I decided we needed to head to our local State Park. So I called a few friends, and we got the kids together at good ol' Logoly State Park. And oh, what fun we had!

 This is the best shot I could get of T-man playing. He's too busy for pictures.
 Rufus came along! Of course!
You can't have a morning play date without some donuts
We were excited to get to explore the animals at Logoly
 Olivia and Trek really liked the snake! {So did Lo, but I managed to miss pictures of her. She loves snakes...}
 


Days like this are just one more reason why I love my job as a mom. And I love that I have so many friends that are fortunate enough to be able to stay home with their kids too! **By the way, be sure to check out all of Miss Olivia's adventures on her blog! {here} Her mommy also created the banner at the top of my blog. I have fun AND talented friends!**

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Somehow I'm just now reading this?! We should get the kids together more often!

    ReplyDelete