Monday, April 5, 2010

Beautiful Flowers

Just in case it's not totally obvious yet, I love taking pictures. And of course I have the perfect subject in Lorelai! A couple of weeks ago, a great opportunity for pictures presented itself, so I had to take adavantage of it.

Mrs. Kay Hall passed a way almost two years ago after a long battle with breast cancer. I loved Mrs. Kay. She was a precious, beautiful, inspiring woman. I watched her fight the battle with constant courage and faith. She leaned on her Savior when she faced challenges, and she never stopped praising her King. This year Mrs. Kay's sister-in-law, Mrs. Barbara, who also battle breast cancer, planted beautiful pink tulips in memory of Mrs. Kay. She invited people over to see them and take pictures in them, and since tulips are some of my favorite flowers, I had to take advantage of them! Here are just a taste of the pictures we got of Lorelai in her Easter dress in the beautiful tulips. The flowers were much taller than she is, so it was a challenge, but we really enjoyed it.


Posing with Nanny & D-Dar in front of Mrs. Kay's sign





So happy to be outside in the sunshine!

Thank you, Mrs. Barbara, for this wonderful memorial to Mrs. Kay. I thought about her the whole time we were taking pictures. The flowers were beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as Mrs. Kay and her sweet spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment