Monday, March 29, 2010

A VERY Eventful Week!

Wow...it's been quite a while since an update! Our week was absolutely wild last week, and we loved every minute of it!

Jeremy's sister, Natasha, came in to spend her Spring Break with Lorelai. She hasn't gotten to see her since she was born, so it was quite a week! Natasha got to town Monday afternoon and immediately headed to Granny & Gramps's to kidnap Lorelai for the evening. We had dinner with the Mitchells Monday night, Tash had Lo all to herself Tuesday, and I ate with them again Tuesday night while Jeremy fished with Dad.

Wednesday was a big day for Lorelai. She got to spend the day with Nanny, Tasha, and the twins! She always is in such a good mood after a day with her Nanny, but she was especially happy after a full day like that! P-Pop and D-Dar took her to dinner Wednesday night while Jeremy and I hung out at the North Wing with the students.

Thursday it was back to Nanny's! This time Nanny and Tash loaded up my baby girl and headed to Texarkana for a girls day of shopping! They told me that she sat up like a big girl in her stroller and looked around and talked quite a bit. She loves to be able to see faces and be moving in her stroller. Of course Lorelai couldn't come home empty handed! She always racks up when anybody in the family shops!

Friday was another fun day for my sweet girl. Nanny and Tash took Lo to visit Nana & Pa in Huttig. Nana got to give Lorelai her bottle and snuggle her for a little while. Lorelai has gotten to visit Nana and Pa a few times in her 3 short months, but Jeremy and I haven't actually gotten to take her yet. I look forward to our first visit with them!

Natasha headed back to Springfield Friday afternoon. We were sad to see her go, but I'm so so glad she got to come spend the week with Lorelai! Family is a huge priority for us, and anytime Lo gets to spend time getting to know family is so precious to me. Unfortunately, we were all so busy hanging out and loving on Lo that I failed to take any pictures of her exciting week. So you'll just have to take my word for it that she had a huge smile on her face most of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment