Monday, June 7, 2010

Double Date!



I just love my baby brother and his beautiful fiance! They are so much fun. I don't get to see them as much as I would like, and that makes my heart sad. But when we do get to be together, we have the best time!


Headed to dinner

Monday night of our vacation was date night. Jeremy & I and Tyler & Abbie got to head to town and just hang out. We tried Margaritaville at Pier Park, but the wait was forever long. So we headed across the way to Guy Harvey's. The food was delicious! And of course the fellowship was sweet:)

After dinner we all walked around Pier Park and shopped a bit. We enjoyed some really great ice cream from a small dessert shop, and then headed home. While we were out, Mom & Dad took Lorelai to eat at Shade's. They enjoyed showing her off:)

I love spending time with Tyler and Abbie! We always have a great time with the 2 of them. Maybe one day we'll live a little closer together and I'll get to see them a little more often! Here are a few pictures from before we left the house for the night. I love pictures:)

Me and my handsome date!


Tyler & Abbie!


No comments:

Post a Comment