Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bows Bows Bows!

I've found a new obsession...BOWS! I don't know what started it, but I just can't get enough of them! I've placed multiple bow orders the last few weeks. Yesterday at lunch my order from http://www.itzybitzy.com/ came in the mail (see above picture). I love Itzy Bitzy's site because the proceeds from their sales go toward a great cause. Plus, they have a HUGE selection! Tons of hats, infant bows and big girl bows, plus all of the cute flowers you could ever want! Jeremy watched me pull one bow after another from the box. He very calmly said, "I think it's time for you to take a break." So I told him I would...I told him I wouldn't shop for anymore bows this week:)


Last week my order came in from Candy Lineberry. She makes the cutest hairbows and clothes! http://www.sweetascandybowtique.com/. I was like a kid at Christmas when I opened the box! I couldn't wait to clip all of the bows onto her bow hanger that Angela made her. I think I'm going to need a new one pretty soon! Here's Lorelai modeling one of her bows from Candy:


My little girl has brought out a side of me that I never knew existed. And I'm loving every second of it!



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I love reading your blog and keeping up with Lorelai... she's just adorable!
    Also, I've already ordered some sweet little headbands for Livy (don't tell Drew!!!) haha. I looked at some of those links where you got Lorelai's bows and couldn't help myself! :)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete