Monday, March 1, 2010

Thankful

Can I just say that I have the most wonderful husband in the world? Because I do. And let me tell you why...

When I first told him that I was planning on taking Lo out of town this weekend, he and Dustin planned a little weekend ski trip. So Jeremy worked it out so that he could be off work. Unfortunately for them, the trip didn't work out, so Jeremy had a weekend at home to himself to do whatever he wanted. He told me he was planning on getting some stuff done, but I didn't think too much of it.

When we pulled into the driveway Saturday night, I was so surprised!! See...the house we bought used to be a rental, so it was definitely lacking in curb appeal. The bottom half of the house was covered in ivy and the flower beds were overgrown. My WONDERFUL husband, even though he was coming down with the same sickness I had had all weekend, ripped out all of that ivy and cleaned out the flower beds!! My house looks SO great! It still needs a little work, but the difference is unreal.

I'm so thankful for Jeremy. It's so much fun to be married to him! And I absolutely love watching him be a daddy to Lorelai. God has been good to me, and I am so undeserving.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet note about Jeremy. So blessed when God gives you a super husband and dad to your children. (I have one you know!)

    ReplyDelete