Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Glory

We serve a God who, for some reason, chooses to bless us everyday. Sometimes we don't even notice His blessings because they come in the form of things that we take for granted. Everything around us shouts to the glory of God...we just need to stop and listen sometimes. Scripture tells us that if we don't praise Him, even the rocks will cry out in praise. Shouldn't we, men and women created in His image, praise him everyday? Even for the simple things? Like the sunshine...how beautiful has the sunshine been lately?! It shouts to the glory of God! And the breeze...it's been so incredibly nice the last few days. It is singing God's glory. There are trees and flowers in bloom all around us. They are dancing to the glory of God.

My prayer is that my life would shout, sing, dance, and even be still to the glory of God. I'm not on this earth for me, my friends, my family, my happiness...I'm here to bring glory to the Father. When I forget that, I am sinning, and I deserve death. May God always be glorified in my life. I love my Savior, and my life should make that evident.

No comments:

Post a Comment